Health Benefits of Yogurt
Properties and Health Benefits of Yogurt
Today will see the properties and health benefits of yogurt and the time you finish reading this article you will find accounts of why it is important to consume in our daily diet.
To begin with health benefits of yogurt I want to say that the yogurt is such a delight that was developed in ancient times to the milk would not lose their nutrients. It comes from Asia, nomads, and his name is discovered the root Bulgarian ‘jaurt’. In the Roman Empire health benefits of yogurt was well appreciated, as Pliny the Elder considered it divine and miraculous.
This food is really miraculous, because it provides us a wealth of benefits to our overall health, and what many do not realize is that this product is a milk derivative that is made primarily with a bacteria called Lactobacillus bulgaricus and Streptococcus thermophilus. These vacilos, who are still alive after fermentation
have a really healthy effect on our bodies, and collaborate with both their protection and nutrition, as with cleaning.
Benefits and Natural Yogurt Properties
Yogurt has great benefits for the human body, Homemade Botica here will tell you the highlights:
– Renew the intestinal flora. Remember that the yogurt contains lactobacillus and by including them in our diet helps eliminate gas and therefore, reduces bloating, stimulates the body’s defenses because they act as probiotic lactobacilli.
– It is an excellent ally for people suffering from constipation and the effect is much more significant when using yogurt with an aggregate of insoluble fiber.
– The yogurt not only gives us benefits when consumed daily, but applying it directly on the skin or hair as a mask, has calcium and vitamins to regenerate tissues, and acts directly as a disinfectant and refreshing, restoring the skin’s smoothness and making it look much younger.
– Lowers cholesterol, enhances the absorption of fats, fights diarrhea and infections.
– Is believed to protect against TB, which benefits those who suffer from cancer, anorexia, and it also helps alcoholics. The immune system is strengthened with the use of this miraculous milk, making it useful in treating certain allergies.
– The yogurt also helps prevent muscle cramps because it provides good amounts of three of the micronutrients more involved in their appearance (when there is deficiency): potassium, magnesium and calcium.
– The yogurt by having a lot of good bacteria is beneficial to our bodies consume before and after any treatment with antibiotics, which will help us flourish instestinal flora is very important for our life.
Among the active ingredients of yogurt can mention calcium, several proteins, fats gradual, carbohydrates, minerals such as phosphorus, potassium, zinc, magnesium and iodine, vitamins A and B, niacin and pantothenic acid and folic acid.
Therefore, it is recommended to consume at least once daily servings of yogurt in its natural state mixed with cereals, fruits or nuts. Consumelo and see the positive health benefits of yogurt for your body