Spinach and Avocado Salad Recipe
Which is one of the healthiest meals that you can make for you and your family or friends, of course the spinach and avocado salad. This spinach and avocado salad is really rich in important nutrients. Thie spinach gives you energy, plant based protein and much vitamins and minerals.
The avocado is one of the healthiest food on the planet. It has Omega-3 fatty acids which helps you to lose weight. This recipe for spinach and avocado salad is a little bit different from the other types. But it’s really tasty and delicious. It has much flavors.I really like spinach and avocado salad, and after trying this,you will like it also.
You can check this: healthy spinach and avocado salad if you want. Enjoy and have a good time!
Healthy and full of flavors, green spinach and avocado salad.
For the salad
- 150 gr fresh spinach or baby spinach
- 1 medium size avocado
- 20 gr ground almonds (you can use walnuts, pumpkin seeds or other nuts and seeds of your choice)
- 20 gr capers
For the dressing
- 20 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/3 tsp sea salt
- 7-8 black pepper grains or 1 tsp black pepper powder
- juice from half a lemon
- Wash carefully the spinach.
- Cut it into small pieces.
- Peel the avocado and chop it into cubes.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the salad in a bowl and mix well.
- Put the ingredients for the dressing in a blender or food processor and blend until everything is well combined.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix.
Serve and enjoy!
Choose your spinach carefully, because some contains nitrates. If you want to be sure,soak the spinach into water for about 15 min and drain it after that. This spinach and avocado salad recipe is for two mans. You can double or triple the recipe to make it for your whole family.
The calories for the whole recipe is 603. Proteins are about 12 grams
carbohydrates are 28 grams and the fats are 64 grams. If you want more protein your salad, add some grated cheese and cooked meat to it (like in the image)